Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ordering Update! and André's End of 2011 Thank You's!

Hey everyone,

I (André) just wanted to let everyone know that if you ordered something from us, then your order is shipped and on its way to you now. I'll be out of town until January 1st, so if you order from us before then, your package won't be shipped until after the 1st.

We really appreciate all the support from everyone who picked up something from us this year. If you did order from us, then you rule. I know that I've been sending out a lot more orders this year than any other year before it.

I'd also like to send out a big thank you and happy holidays to all of my girls working at the downtown Chicago post office and for all of the people that I've crushed on the CTA train because of my big bags of packages.

I'd also like to send a big thank you to all of the musicians and labels that we've worked with in the last year in particular and in no particular order: Chris, Sean, and Tracy at Fan Death, Keith Utech at Utech Records, Chris at Profound Lore Records, Rich at Handmade Birds, George at Turgid Animal, Bruce and Annie Adams at Flingco Sound, Daymare Recordings Japan, and anyone else involved with releasing Locrian stuff this year (or next year). Personally I'll also thank Brave Mysteries, and Stunned Records for their work on my solo stuff this year too!

Also a big thanks to Jenks (Horseback); Aaron, Faith, Travis, and the others of Mamiffer; Greg Norman (Electrical Audio), Randall Dunn, and Jason Ward for their work on the upcoming Locrian/Mamiffer album; Erica Burgner-Hannum for her work performing with Locrian this year during a couple live shows and on the "Dort Ist Der Weg" 7"; Denis Forkas Kostromitin, Scott Treleaven, and Brian Ulrich for the amazing artwork; and to all of the other people that we've worked closely with this year! Another thank you to all of the writers who've written about our Land of Decay releases, our Locrian releases, and about creative music in general.

Happy New Year!

-André